- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ORAN, Mo. -- Terry Conley and Clayton Sauceda, both of Oran, announce their engagement.
Conley is a 1988 graduate of Van Buren High School, a 1990 graduate of Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, Mo., and received a degree in advertising in 2000 from Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield, Mo. She is employed as a Resource Coordinator/ Wildland Firefighter with the National Park Service.
Sauceda is a 1985 graduate of Thomas W. Kelly High School. He is employed at Procter and Gamble near Cape Girardeau.
A private ceremony is planned for April 5.