- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Springfield, Mo. -- Angela Marie Chaney and Eric Robert Sachse, both of Springfield, announce their engagement. Chaney is the daughter of Tony and Bic Eckenstein of Lenexa, Kan., and Joseph L. Chaney of Aurora, Colo. Sachse is the son of Robert and Andrea Sachse of Cape Girardeau.
Chaney is a 1998 graduate of Lee Summit North High School in Lee Summit, Mo. She received a bachelor of science degree in fashion merchandising from Southwest Missouri State University in December 2002. She is merchandising coordinator at Bridge Blue Sourcing Partners.
Sachse is a 1998 graduate of Notre Dame High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Southwest Missouri State University in December 2002. He is marketing assistant at Meek's Building Centers.
A June 7 wedding is planned at Catholic Chapel Ministries Chapel of the Claretian Martyrs in Springfield.