- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Gary and Nancy Hebert of O'Fallon, Mo., and Fred and Sharon Burgard of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their children, Tami Hebert and Joshua Burgard, both of Cape Girardeau.
Hebert received a degree in physical education in 2001 from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Southeast as assistant softball coach.
Burgard is attending Southeast, majoring in political science with a minor in criminal justice. He is employed at the Limbaugh Law Firm.
An Aug. 9 wedding is planned at Cape Bible Chapel.