- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ATLANTA, Ga. -- Angela Michelle Blumenberg and Adam Anthony Williams, both of Atlanta, were married Aug. 31, 2002, in a sunset ceremony at Silver Shells Beach Resort in Destin, Fla. The Rev. Steve Vaggalis officiated. Geoff Smith of Cape Girardeau was vocalist and was accompanied by violinist Carol Hayes of Destin.
Mrs. Williams is the daughter of Albert L. Blumenberg of Oak Ridge, and Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Edward Fulton of Cape Girardeau. Williams is the son of Dr. James Morris Williams Jr. of Guadalajara, Mexico, and Nancy Evans Williams of Atlanta.
Maid of honor was Jessica Lynn Waller of Atlanta, and matron of honor was Jennifer Ray Zindler of Atlanta. Bridesmaids were Deana Kay Darby of St. Louis, Mo.; Jennifer Jill Westbrook of Dyersburg, Tenn.; Kara Kristine Fulton of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride; Deborah Ann Fertitta of Atlanta, and Victoria Mitchener of Raleigh, N.C. Tia Moniet Meyer was the bridal attendant. She is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Roy P. Meyer of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girls were Rachel Abigail Potts and Emmilyn Forester Potts, nieces of the groom. They are the daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Jarrett Potts of Fernandina Beach, Fla. Ringbearers were Evan Tucker Williams and Edwin Walker Williams, nephews of the groom, and Jacob Allen Ikerman, nephew of the bride. Evan and Edwin are the sons of Mr. and Mrs. James Morris Williams III of Rome, Ga. Jacob is the son of Kara Kristine Fulton of Cape Girardeau.
Best man was Gabe Pascua of Atlanta. Groomsmen were James Morris Williams III, brother of the groom, of Rome; Matthew Evan Williams, brother of the groom; Louis Fain Barton of Atlanta; Jerald Michael Luzar of Atlanta; Brian Donald Ubell of Charlotte, N.C., and Sidney Harper Mitchener of Raleigh, N.C. Ushers were Bryan Kevin Criminger and Brian Geoffrey Kendrick, both of Charlotte.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Club & Grille at Silver Shells Beach Resort on Aug. 30.
A reception was held at The Club at Silver Shells Beach Resort following the ceremony.
Mrs. Williams is a 1990 graduate of Cape Central High School. She attended Southeast Missouri State University and is completing an undergraduate degree in business at the University of Georgia. She is branch manager at TRC Staffing Services in Suwanee, Ga.
Williams is a 1991 graduate of Wheeler High School in Marietta, Ga. He received a degree in exercise and sports science in 1996 from the University of Georgia. He is a pharmaceutical sales representative for Glaxo SmithKline in Atlanta and a community wrestling coach at Kell High School in Marietta.
The couple resides in Atlanta.