- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Tracy Trimble and Kerry Bode were married Nov. 1, 2002, in Dallas, Texas.
The bride is the daughter of Gary and Veralyn Trimble of Winnsboro, Texas. The groom is the son of Louis and Rosemary Davis of Oak Ridge.
Mrs. Bode is a graduate of Winnsboro High School, and attended the University of Texas in Arlington. She is an appraiser with Vista Appraisal Services in Dallas.
The groom is a graduate of Woodland High School and attended Richland Junior College in Dallas. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard. He is an appraiser with The Pinnacle Appraisal Group in Dallas.
The couple is residing in Dallas.