- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Daughter to Chris and Michelle Haury, Sparta, Ill., Memorial Hospital, Belleville, Ill., 3:16 p.m., Friday, Feb. 28, 2003. Name, Maggie Michelle. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Haury is the former Michelle Gohn, daughter of Joan Gohn and the late Lyman Gohn of Cape Girardeau and Larry and Pearl Senn of Scott City. She is a student. Haury is the son of James and Carol Haury of Sparta. He is a plumber and volunteer fireman.
Daughter to Danny J. and Tammy M. Vandeven of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:34 a.m., Friday, March 7, 2003. Second daughter. Mrs. Vandeven is the former Tammy VanGennip, daughter of Michael and Dorothy VanGennip of Marble Hill, Mo. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center. Vandeven is the son of Sylvester "Bud" and Mary F. Vandeven of Marble Hill. He is employed at Dana Corp.
Daughter to Danny L. Jr. and Debbie S. Dewrock, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:41 a.m., Friday, March 7, 2003. Name, Paige Sue. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Dewrock is the former Debbie Gilder, daughter of Dannie and LaDonna Gilder of Whitewater, Mo. Dewrock is the son of Danny and Ann Dewrock of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Loyet Motorsports.