- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Shawn and Mindy Tihen of St. Peters, Mo., Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, 7:31 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, 2003. Name, Hailey Anne. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. Second child. Mrs. Tihen is the former Mindy Peters, daughter of Ken and Mary Peters of Jackson. She is an accounting manager. Tihen is the son of George and Yvonne Tihen of St. Charles, Mo. He is a sales director.
Son to Lindsey Marie Lappe and Jason Ryan Behrle of Perryville, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 5:39 a.m. Monday, Feb. 24, 2003. Name, Tyler Anthony. Weight, 4 pounds 12 ounces. First child. Ms. Lappe is the daughter of Glenda Lappe and Russell Lappe of Perryville. Behrle is the son of Joan Behrle and Mark Behrle Sr. of Perryville.
Son to Jennifer Lynn Simms of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:31 p.m. Monday, March 3, 2003. Name, Brayden Jay. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Simms is the daughter of Laura Simms of Cape Girardeau, and the late Daniel Simms Sr. of Commerce, Mo.
Son to Jennifer Ann Poe of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 10:52 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2003. Name, Azizi Ulysses Bello. Weight, 4 pounds 3 ounces. Second son. Ms. Poe is the daughter of Daniel and Betty Poe of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Betties.
Daughter to Neil Scott and Raquel Lee Wilke of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:13 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2003. Name, Alexandra Muree. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Wilke is the former Raquel Laird, daughter of Vivian Cox of Jackson. Wilke is the son of Paul Wilke and Wanda Wilke of Millersville. He is employed by Memco Barge Lines.
Son to Jack A. and Denise W. Wimp of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2003. Name, Nicholas Allen. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Mrs. Wimp is the former Denise Weaver, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Albert Weaver of East Prairie, Mo. She is program coordinator with First Call for Help. Wimp is the son of Jessie Wimp of Steele, Mo., and the late Abe Wimp. He is an officer with Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Daughter to Joshua James Witcher and Jessica Ann Dreher of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:45 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2003. Name, Summer Rain. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. First child. Ms. Dreher is the daughter of Pat Dreher and Corey Dreher of Jackson. Witcher is the son of Nancy Dudley of Iberia, Mo., and John Witcher Jr. of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Rubbermaid.
Son to Tim Derek and Dana Suzanne White of Jackson, St. Francis Medical Center, 2:15 p.m. Thursday, March 6, 2003. Name, Tyson Derek. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. White is the former Dana Schaefer, daughter of G.A. Schaefer III and Mary Schaefer of Crystal City, Mo. She is employed at Nordenia USA Inc. White is the son of Robert White and Bonnie White of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Cape GMC Pontiac.