- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wilma L. Gregory, 67, of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, March 10, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born May 19, 1935, at Clarks-ville, Ark., to Delmar B. Russell and Floy Pearson Russell. She was married to Glen E. Gregory on Feb. 2, 1955, at Hernando, Miss.
She was a member at Bethany Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau and a former member of the Morley Baptist Church. Gregory was the owner and operator of Roberts Express Truck Line for 12 years.
Survivors include her husband of Cape Girardeau; a son, Russell Gregory of Perryville, Mo.; two daughters, Margaret Carey of Cape Girardeau and Lisa Pobst of Sikeston, Mo.; three brothers, George Russell of Hot Springs, Ark., Fred Russell of Ripley, W. Va., and Ken Russell of Tucson, Ariz.; four sisters, Ilene Kennedy of Arlington, Texas, Ressa Shelton of Lebanon, Mo., Ellen Mills of Sikeston, and Margaret Mallett of Smithton, Ill.; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was prededed in death by her parents, two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The funeral will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home with the Rev. Jim Matthews officiating. Burial will follow at Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston.