- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Dorothy Harrison, 80, of Sikeston died Monday, March 10, 2003, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Jan. 25, 1923, at Cooter, Mo., daughter of Willie T. and Lillie Mae Dean Oakley. She and Gail D. Harrison were married Oct. 12, 1940, in West Memphis, Ark. He died June 14, 1998.
Harrison was a bookkeeper at Steward Steel Supply Co. 25 years. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Dotti Gardner of Matthews, Mo.; a sister, Delia Utley of Steele, Mo.; a grandson; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother, and a sister.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Caston Countz officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery,