- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Rhonda Y. Brandon, 40, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, March 9, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born March 10, 1962, in Greenville, Mo., the daughter of Darrell G. and Karolyn C. Shively Brandon.
She graduated from Nevada High School in Nevada, Mo., in 1980, and from Southeast Missouri State University in 1995 with a B.S. degree in industrial technology. She had worked at the Missouri Department of Transportation and at Procter & Gamble in Cape Girardeau for five years. She was a captain in the Civil Air Patrol.
She is survived by her father of Perryville, Mo.; her mother of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Jerry D. Brandon of Chaffee, Mo., Joe R. Brandon of Cape Girardeau and Clinton D. Brandon of Perryville, Mo.; and two sisters, Denise L. Brandon of Cape Girardeau and Karen J. Schwartz of Columbia, S.C.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Pallbearers are Jerry D. Brandon, Joe R. Brandon, Clinton D. Brandon, Brett J. Brandon, Bryan McMullen and Darrell Lee Brandon.
Memorials can be directed to the family of Rhonda Brandon.