- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Peggy June Kirk, 72, of Advance died Sunday, March 9, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 30, 1930, at McGee, Mo., the daughter of the Hugh and Lucy Brisco McGee. She was a homemaker and a member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses of Advance.
Survivors include two brothers, Emory McGee and Lyman McGee, both of Advance.
She was preceded by her parents.
Graveside services will be at 10 a.m. today at the New Hope Cemetery in McGee with Bill Smith offiating. The Morgan Funeral Home of Advance is in charge of arrangements.