- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Trula Mouser, 99, of Alton, Ill., died Sunday, March 9, 2003, at VIP Manor Nursing Home in Wood River, Ill.
She was born Nov. 27, 1903, at Glenallen, daughter of John and Susie Newell Rea. She and Clarence Mouser were married April 20, 1924. He died Jan. 21, 1985.
Mouser was a charter member of Lutesville Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Deloris Van Winkle of East Alton, Ill., Joice Van Winkle of Wood River; a sister, Eula Rea of East Alton; seven grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by an infant son, three brothers, a sister, and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill after 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Masters officiating. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery near Glenallen.