- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Trula Mouser, 99, of Alton, Ill., died Sunday, March 9, 2003, at VIP Manor Nursing Home in Wood River, Ill.
She was born Nov. 27, 1903, at Glenallen, daughter of John and Susie Newell Rea. She and Clarence Mouser were married April 20, 1924. He died Jan. 21, 1985.
Mouser was a charter member of Lutesville Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Deloris Van Winkle of East Alton, Ill., Joice Van Winkle of Wood River; a sister, Eula Rea of East Alton; seven grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by an infant son, three brothers, a sister, and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill after 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Masters officiating. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery near Glenallen.