- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 3/11/03
Tuesday, March 11
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 6:39 p.m., emergency medical service at 2719 Stephen.
At 7:46 p.m., fire alarm at 308 Siemers.
At 8:23 p.m., odor investigation at 2726 Plymouth.
At 10:55 p.m., emergency medical service at 3109 Westfield.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items:
At 10:08 a.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at North Fountain and Park.
At 12:59 p.m., emergency medical service at 611 Terry Lane.
At 1:55 p.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at 1333 N. Sprigg.