- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fred W. and Nancy P. Naeter of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy C. Naeter, to Thomas Christopher Scott, both of St. Ann, Mo. He is the son of Thomas D. and Carrie J. Scott of Troy, Mo.
Naeter is a graduate of La Cueva High School in Albuquerque, N.M., and received an associate's degree from St. Louis Community College. She is a risk manager with Edward Jones Investments.
Scott is a graduate of Palmdale High School in Palmdale, Calif., and completed an electrician apprenticeship program in Albuquerque. He is a self-employed electrician.
A March 22 wedding is planned at the Monte Carlo Resort in Las Vegas, Nev.