- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Religion calendar 3/8/03
Saturday Night Alive contemporary praise service at 6:30 p.m. at Illmo Baptist Church in Scott City. For information, call the church at 264-4725.
Kapelle concert choir of Concordia University in River Forest, Ill., will perform at 7:15 p.m. Saturday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau. Choirs from area Lutheran schools will join in part of the program.
Praise celebration "Heart of the Matter" sponsored by Lutheran Women in Mission at 9:30 a.m. at St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
Concordia University Choir from River Forest, Ill., will sing in 9:15 and 10:30 a.m. services at St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
Organ recital at 2 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau, with Dr. Steven Wente, professor at Concordia University in River Forest, Ill.
Tilmon Family of Bernie, Mo., will sing Southern gospel music during 6 p.m. performance at Perkins Baptist Church in Perkins, Mo. A soup and chili fellowship will follow the service.
Southern Brothers will sing at 7 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Millersville. A love offering will be taken.
Central Methodist College Concert Band will perform at 7 p.m. at Centenary United Methodist Church. The college is the only United Methodist Church-related college in Missouri.
Cape Girardeau County Christian Women's Club meets at noon at the Holiday Inn. The speaker is Wilma Davis of Raymore, Mo., with music by Yana Lacy. For information, call Bonnie Macke at 243-2860.
GriefShare seminar for recovery meeting at 7 p.m. in Room 202 at St. Paul Lutheran Church's education building. Topic is "Emotions of Grief, part 2." Call 243-2236 for information.