- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sheriff report 03/08/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, March 8
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Anna K. Verseman, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Tracey R. Wicker, 31, of Delta was arrested Feb. 28 on suspicion of domestic assault.
Theresa D. Stallings, 44, of Cape Girardeau was arrested March 1 on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for no operating license.
Graham D. Goodfield, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Travis M. Stanley, 23, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Perry County warrant for child molestation, statutory rape and statutory sodomy.
James E. Benson, 30, of Carbondale, Ill., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
Raul S. Dominguez, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Thursday on a California warrant for parole violation.
Johnnie E. Martin, 60, of Jackson was arrested Thursday on a Perry County warrant for bad checks.