- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Timothy Charles and Terri Ann Green of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:56 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21, 2003. Name, Madelyn Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Green is the former Terri Chappius, daughter of Don Chappius of Perryville and the late Becky Chappius, and Mary and Kirk Schremp of Perryville. She is an accountant at TG Missouri Corp. Green is the son of Bill and Nancy Green of Perryville. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Bradley Karl and Tosha Lee Borgfield of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:43 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 2003. Name, Ara Rose. Weight, 6 pounds 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Borgfield is the former Tosha Grimm, daughter of Terry and Lona Grimm of Pacific, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Jackson R-2 School District. Borgfield is the son of Larry and Audrey Borgfield of Jackson. He is employed by United Parcel Service.
Daughter to Douglas Wayne and Krystal Nichole Anderson of Whitewater, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:29 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 2003. Name, Krystan Marie. Weight, 5 pounds 12 ounces. Fifth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Anderson is the daughter of Kenny and Teresa Glasser of Whitewater and Terry Ward of Sikeston, Mo. Anderson is the son of Evelyn Nance of Whitewater and Gene Anderson of Advance, Mo. He is employed at Rubbermaid.
Daughter to Mark Anthony and Shari Layne Elfrink of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:08 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28, 2003. Name, Faith Olivia. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Elfrink is the former Shari Whitledge, daughter of Lloyd and Velma Whitledge of Jackson. She is owner of and an agent with First Discount Travel. Elfrink is the son of Justin and Karen Elfrink of Jackson. He is information systems manager at Noranda Aluminum.
Daughter to Paul and Tami Zajicek of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:44 a.m. Saturday, March 1, 2003. Name, Kaitlyn Grace. Weight, 6 pounds. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Zajicek is the former Tami Pittman, daughter of Rudy and Sandy Pittman of Advance, Mo. She is an at home medical transcriptionist for Southeast Missouri Hospital. Zajicek is the son of Tom and Nitia Zajicek of O'Fallon, Ill. He is a police officer with city of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Nicole Marie Guth of Cape Girardeau and the late Billy Jones, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:14 p.m. Saturday, March 1, 2003. Name, Alauna Billi. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Guth is the daughter of Saundra Guth of Cape Girardeau and Nelson Guth of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed at New Hope Home Care in Puxico, Mo.