- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Yoder story raises questions about definitions
To the editor:
In response to the article "Wife of mental patient files for divorce": Can Millie Strom explain exactly what an "intellectual terrorist" is any better than Rodney Yoder's jailers can explain "mental illness"? If not, it's a nothing but another cynical strategy.
And, by the way, Strom's divorce filing says she wants the marriage dissolved precisely because of Yoder's involuntary status, which is obviously what prevents him from cohabiting with her. Now her own comments have refuted her case.