- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
Yoder story raises questions about definitions
To the editor:
In response to the article "Wife of mental patient files for divorce": Can Millie Strom explain exactly what an "intellectual terrorist" is any better than Rodney Yoder's jailers can explain "mental illness"? If not, it's a nothing but another cynical strategy.
And, by the way, Strom's divorce filing says she wants the marriage dissolved precisely because of Yoder's involuntary status, which is obviously what prevents him from cohabiting with her. Now her own comments have refuted her case.