- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 3/7/03
Friday, March 7
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items:
At 5:47 p.m., emergency medical service at 415 Emerald.
At 6:35 p.m., emergency medical service at 381 N. Park.
At 11:13 p.m., emergency medical service at 1105 Emily Court.Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items:
At 12:44 a.m., emergency medical service at Benton Hill Road and Bloomfield.
At 6:30 a.m., alarm sounding at 1025 N. Sprigg.