- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 3/6/03
Thursday, March 6
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items: At 3:53 p.m., emergency medical service at 401 Independence.
At 4:47 p.m., emergency medical service at 2185 Sussex.
At 6:52 p.m., emergency medical service at William and Interstate 55.
At 7:58 p.m., emergency medical service at 1619 Oak Hills.
At 10:48 p.m., illegal burning at 8 N. Park.
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 5:40 a.m., emergency medical service at 1918 William.
At 6:10 a.m., car fire at South Kingshighway and Highway 74.
At 6:46 a.m., medical assist at South Kingshighway and Highway 74.
At 8:28 a.m., still carbon monoxide detector at 2520 Allendale.