- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Donald D. Hager, 87, of Perryville died Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2003, at Perry County Nursing Home.
He was born Nov. 28, 1915, at Point Rest, Mo., son of Jasper and Elizabeth Cashion Hager. He and Beatrice Horn were married July 17, 1938. She died Oct. 17, 1990.
Hager was a farmer, and member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Donald Hager of Uniontown, Mo.; two daughters, Judith Detjen and Sharon Hadler of Perryville; a sister, Eileen Falcone of Buckner, Mo.; 10 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, a sister, four half brothers, and three half sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, and Friday after 6:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dennis Cebulak officiating. Burial was in Bethlehem Baptist Cemetery at Crosstown, Mo.