- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Marlu Been Swan, 61, of Sherman Oaks, Calif., passed away Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2003, after a long courageous battle with cancer.
Survivors include her husband, Billy Swan, formerly of Cape Gir-ardeau; two daughters, Planet Swan-Sanford and Sierra Swan; two brothers; and two sisters.
Service was held Feb. 19 at St. Mary's By the Sea Church in Huntington Beach, Calif. Burial was in Holy Sepulcher Cemetery.
Pierce Brothers Smiths Mortuary in Huntington Beach was in charge of arrangements.