- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Annie Maurine Stief, 75, died Thursday, Feb. 20, 2003, at St. John's Mercy Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born March 18, 1927, in Lincoln County, Mo., daughter of Wallace I. Scott and Annie E. Lester Scott.
Stief was an instructor's aide at Perryville High School. She also worked in accounting at Volkswagen Corp. She was a member of the First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Erich D. Stief of St. Mary, Mo.; a sister, Ruth Lauricella of St. Louis; and a brother, Vernon D. Scott of Washington state.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Fred Stief, and one sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Visitation will continue from 6:30 a.m. until service time
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dennis Cebulak officiating. Burial will be in Troy City Cemetery in Troy, Mo.