- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Sheriff's report 02/22/03
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
Saturday, Feb. 22
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Michael W. Provo, 37, of Scott City was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Shelby W. Farrow, 25, of Millersville was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Clint L. Slinkyard, 29, of Oak Ridge was arrested Feb. 14, on suspicion of trespassing.
Tremayne T. Sutherland, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Monday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Douglas L. Williams, 19, of Jackson was arrested Monday on suspicion of assault, trespassing and property damage.