- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Helen M. Petot, 91, of Perryville died Monday, Feb. 17, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 21, 1911, in Minnesota, daughter of Henry Cerney and Clara Lettner. She and Alves A. Petot were married June 12, 1928, in Fountain City, Wis. He died Feb. 7, 1985.
Petot was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Thelma Robinett of Overland, Mo.; three sons, Roland Petot of Florissant, Mo., Wayne Petot of Perryville, Allan Petot Sr. of Arnold, Mo.; 23 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 to 11:20 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight, and the rosary will be recited at 10 a.m. Thursday.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and two sisters.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.