- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Helen M. Petot, 91, of Perryville died Monday, Feb. 17, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 21, 1911, in Minnesota, daughter of Henry Cerney and Clara Lettner. She and Alves A. Petot were married June 12, 1928, in Fountain City, Wis. He died Feb. 7, 1985.
Petot was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Thelma Robinett of Overland, Mo.; three sons, Roland Petot of Florissant, Mo., Wayne Petot of Perryville, Allan Petot Sr. of Arnold, Mo.; 23 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 to 11:20 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight, and the rosary will be recited at 10 a.m. Thursday.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and two sisters.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.