- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MURPHYSBORO, Ill. -- Wanda Sue Knight, 54, of Murphysboro died Monday, Feb. 17, 2003, at her home.
She was born Dec. 12, 1948, at White Oak, Mo., daughter of Curtis and Lela Summers Wallace.
Knight was an inspector packer at Gilster-Mary Lee Corp.
Survivors include a son, David Knight of Murphysboro; two daughters, Tracy Morefield of Gorham, Ill., Tammy Overturf of Murphysboro; three brothers, Delbert Wallace of Murphysboro, Dimmer Wallace of Advance, Mo., Charles Jackson of Cobden, Ill.; a sister, Jean Stockton of Holcomb, Mo.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and a brother.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance after 9:30 a.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Leon Corzine will officiate. Burial will be in Berrong Cemetery at Gipsy, Mo.