- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 2/19/03
Wednesday, Feb. 19
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Stephen D. Allen, 47, of 221 S. Spanish, Apt. 3, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Kittrel E. Braselman, 40, of 735 William, Apt. 3, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Scott County warrant for nonsupport.
Dakota E. Umfleet, 17, of 601 North St., basement apartment, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for public peace disturbance.
Emmanuel D. McCuthison, 25, of 539 Cape Meadows, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Loria A. Griffin, 33, of Route 1, Box 170, Portageville, Mo., was arrested on New Madrid County warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, Feb. 19
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
n Howard A. Mayo of Jackson received a summons Friday for careless and imprudent driving.