- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ronald G. Moore, 51, of Kansas City, Mo., died Friday, Feb. 14, 2003, in Kansas City.
He was born Nov. 21, 1951, in Cape Girardeau, son of Rosati J. and Sylvia Boesch Moore.
Moore was a welder. He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a daughter, Tricia; his parents of Perryville; two sisters, JoAnn Goff of St. Peters, Mo., and Cheryl Moore of Overland, Mo.
He was preceded in death by maternal and paternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Tuesday from 6:30 to 11:15 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.