- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 02/17/03
Monday, Feb. 17
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Gerald L. McClain, 42, of 230 Carrington, Apt. A, St. Louis, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Corey D. Campbell, 24, of 2750 Adeline, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of assault.
Kyle S. Williams, 26, of 2544 Saddlegate, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on a Cape Girardeau warrant.
Summons Jose G. Padilla-Lozano of 530 Matthews, Sikeston, Mo., received a summons Friday on suspicion of no operator's license, no insurance and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
Jason A. Whobrey of 3805 Meramec, St. Louis, received a summons Friday on suspicion of no proof of insurance.
Ted D. Loso, 2419 Glenridge, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of striking a legally parked vehicle.
Thefts A female pit bull was reported stolen Friday at 1002 Hickory.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Friday at 3012 William.
Gasoline was reported stolen Friday by Rhodes 101 at 449 S. Kingshighway.
Checks were reported stolen Saturday at 555 N. Spring, Apt. 56.
Yu-Gi-Oh role-playing game cards were reported stolen Saturday at 2136 William.
Clothing was reported stolen Saturday by Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall. Catina Louise White, 25, of 1105 S. Benton, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons on suspicion of connection with the complaint.
Burglaries A burglary was reported Friday at 1935 Benjamin.
A burglary was reported Saturday at 2715 Themis. Tools were reported stolen.
A burglary was reported Saturday by Cape Girardeau Sand Co. at 1359 N. Water. Items were taken from the store.
A window was reported damaged Saturday by Clark and Sons Drilling at 1705 N. Kingshighway.
A vehicle window was reported damaged Saturday by CRS Auto Sales at 102 Mason.
A front panel to a water machine was reported damaged Saturday by Wal-Mart at 3439 William.
Gasoline was reported stolen Sunday by Amoco, 3276 William.
Fifteen instances of fraudulent use of a gasoline credit device were reported Friday by Sleepy Hollow at four locations across Cape Girardeau.
Forgery was reported Saturday at 325 N. Kingshighway.
A Honda motorcycle and a Schwinn bicycle were reported found Saturday at 2126 Broadway.
Two subjects were placed in custody Saturday pending filing of formal charges of possession of ephedrine, drug paraphernalia and a controlled substance.