- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Community Q&A 2/17/03
Name: Meg Davis
Lives in: Cape Girardeau.
Family: Single, no children.
Job: Sales representative.
What do you like most about the area? It's home.
Favorite food: Anything spicy.
Favorite TV show: "Friends."
Best advice: Live every day like it's your last.
Person you admire most: It's a tie -- Mom and Dad -- they're real cool people. It just took me 24 years to realize it.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Completely freak out.
Community members are invited to submit pictures to the Southeast Missourian offices at 108 S. Hope St., Jackson, or 301 Broadway, Cape Girardeau, for use in future Q&A columns. Call Chris Pagano at 335-6611, extension 133, or e-mail cpagano @semissourian.com for more information.