- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Diebolds mark 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Morrell C. Diebold of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary Jan. 18, 2003, with an open house at Osage Community Centre.
Hosts were their children.
Diebold and Ola Mae Carter were married Jan. 19, 1963, in St. Louis.
Their children and spouses are: Steve and Kim Diebold of Richmond Hill, Ga., David and Susan Diebold of Oran, Mo., Mary Beth and Steve Bell and Lisa and Kevin Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau, Brad and Judy Diebold of Fruitland, Brenda and Steve Gotter of St. Louis, and Amy Diebold of Seattle, Wash.
The couple has eight grandchildren and two stepgrandchildren.