- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Guy M. and Robin S. Sumner of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 7:14 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2003. Name, Sierra Rose. Weight, 2 pounds 13 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Sumner is the former Robin Stevens, daughter of Sterling and Joyce Forrest of Montgomery City, Mo. She is photo lab manager at Wal-Mart. Sumner is the son of Bruce and Jody Sumner of Cape Girardeau and Gary and Shirley McDaniel of Montgomery City. He is employed by Capricorn Cable TV.
Son to Kyle and Kathy Grubbs of Murfreesboro, Tenn., Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tenn., 4 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2003. Name, Evan Kyle. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Second child. Mrs. Grubbs is the former Kathy Barnes, daughter of Karen and Bob Neely of Thompson's Station, Tenn., and Jim Barnes of Sikeston, Mo. Grubbs is the son of Kelley and Linda Grubbs of Sikeston. He is cockpit engineer with Kantus Corp. at the Nissan plant.
Son to Mark and Sandy Mahurin of Bloomington, Ind., Bloomington Hospital, 7:52 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, 2003. Name, Kaleb Scott David. Weight, 8 pounds 1 ounce. Third child. Mrs. Mahurin is the former Sandy Walter, daughter of Doris Walter of Oran, Mo. Mahurin is the son of Jim and Mary Mahurin of Bloomington. He is a firefighter.
Daughter to David Harris and Melisa Tenielle Armstrong of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:59 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, 2003. Name, Abigail Judith. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Armstrong is the former Melisa Underwood, daughter of Lonnie and Susan Choate of Marble Hill and Larry Underwood of Fredericktown, Mo. She is employed by city of Marble Hill. Armstrong is the son of Raymond and Linda Armstrong of Marble Hill. He is employed at B&B Door Co. Inc. in Jackson.