- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ilene Weymouth, 73, of Scott City died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 12, 1929, in Granite City, Ill., daughter of Rhesa and Ruth Burns Dick. She married Charles Weymouth Jr., who preceded her in death.
Weymouth lived in Granite City most of her life, moving to Scott City four years ago. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Scott City.
Survivors include two sons, Bruce Weymouth of Cape Girardeau, Eric Weymouth of Roodhouse, Ill.; eight grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, and two sisters.
Graveside rites will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at Lick Creek Cemetery near Bloomfield, Mo., with the Rev. Dennis Bell officiating.
Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home at Bloomfield is in charge of arrangements.