- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Graveside service for Robert H. Clevenz of Perryville will be held at 1 p.m. today at Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Charles Prost will officiate. Military rites will be conducted by members of VFW Post 3838.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.
Clevenz, 77, died Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 7, 1925, in Long Island, N.Y., son of Otto and Lillian Clevenz.
Clevenz served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include a son, Tim Clevenz of Perryville; a daughter, Tina Clevenz of Rockford, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, and a sister.