- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 2/14/03
Friday, Feb. 14
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 4:48 p.m., fire alarm at Towers South.
At 5:03 p.m., emergency medical service at 2835 Whitener.
At 6:36 p.m., carbon monoxide detector alarm at 3029 Melrose.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items:
At 12:18 a.m., alarm at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 1:46 a.m., emergency medical service at 1126 N. Sprigg.
At 2:52 a.m., structure fire at 1817 Margaret.
At 11:31 a.m., vehicle fire at 3400 William.
At 1:56 p.m., emergency medical service at 3020 Boutin.
At 1:59 p.m., emergency medical service at 647 S. Spring.
At 3:23 p.m., emergency medical service at 510 N. Fountain.