- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Survey gives Scott City tech business high marks
SCOTT CITY -- Technology And Networking Inc. has announced that a recent Dun & Bradstreet Open Ratings Past Performance Evaluation independent survey ranked Technology And Networking one of the top IT service providers in customer satisfaction with an overall score of 89 out of 100.
The rating was based on survey feedback from past customers. The Open Ratings survey calculates supplier performance scores using a sophisticated algorithm that takes into account the amount of information available on a supplier, the date of the information and the accuracy of the raters.
"We have always taken pride in offering quality products and services to our valued customers," said Jason Eftink, Technology And Networking president. "It has always been and continues to be our policy to establish long lasting relationship with our customers.
"Today, most of our customers have a long history with Technology And Networking and continue to rely on us for their IT services and products. In our opinion, repeat business speaks volumes. The Open Rating survey validates our commitment to customer satisfaction."
Based on the detailed performance ratings chart, Technology And Networking scored 89 or better on each of the nine categories. In the categories of Business Relations, Responsiveness and Order Accuracy, Technology And Networking received the highest scores.
For a detailed look at the Dun and Bradstreet Open Ratings survey, visit the Web site at www.tanonline.com or call 888-826-6654 for a printed copy.