- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to John Edward Mosier Jr. and Jennifer Suzanne Moore of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:35 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, 2003. Name, Suzanne Faye. Weight, 8 pounds 9.7 ounces. First child. Ms. Moore is the daughter of Jerry Moore of Oak Ridge and Joy and Lenard Hoffmeister of Jackson. She is employed at McDaniel's Hair Corner. Mosier is the son of John Mosier of Scott City, and the late Donna Mosier. He is employed at D&T Carpet.
Son to Joseph Charles and Michelle Lea Prost of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:47 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30, 2003. Name, Joseph Charles Jr. Weight, 3 pounds 8 ounces. Mrs. Prost is the daughter of Rodney and Pam Sievers of Jackson. She is a quality analyst at BioKyowa Inc. Prost is the son of Joe and Terri Prost of Cape Girardeau and Jeannine Prost of Kirkwood, Mo. He is a maintenance mechanic at Chateau Girardeau.
Son to Jeremy Lee and Tawana Dawn Presley of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:33 a.m. Monday, Feb. 3, 2003. Name, Jason Allen. Weight, 5 pounds 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Presley is the former Tawana Miller, daughter of James and Pat Miller of Fairfield, Iowa. She is employed by Scott County E-911. Presley is the son of Teresa Presley of Caraway, Ark., and Jeff Presley of Jonesboro, Ark. He is employed by Stroder Masonry.
Daughter to Travis Wayne Wallace and Amy Susann Taylor of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:54 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2003. Name, Brook Lynn. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Ms. Taylor is the daughter of Kenneth and Peggy Taylor of Morley, Mo. Wallace is the son of Bob and Jan Wallace of Vanduser, Mo. He is a self-employed sub contractor.