- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Keith Thomas Anderson, 23, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2003, in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Aug. 29, 1979, in Cape Girardeau, son of Tommy Gene and Donna Lee Gosche Anderson.
Anderson was a 1997 graduate of Scott City High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in physical education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002.
He was a physical education teacher, assistant coach of football, boys basketball and baseball at Charleston High School, and in-school suspension director at Charleston Elementary School.
Anderson was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church and Knights of Columbus Council 6420.
Survivors include his parents of Scott City; two brothers, Eric and Brent Anderson of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandmother, Lois Anderson of Oran, Mo.; and fiancee, Sarah Glenn of Scott City.
Friends may call at St. Joseph Church from 3 to 8 p.m. today. A Knights of Columbus prayer service will be held at 7:30, with parish prayers at 7:45.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the church, with the Rev. David Coon officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Scott City is in charge of arrangements.