- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Hailey Leslen Foeste was stillborn Saturday, Feb. 8, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Survivors include her parents, Joshua Foeste and Jessica Oxford of Cape Girardeau; grandparents, Robert and Karen Keller and Fred and Debra Farris of Cape Girardeau, Terry Oxford of McClure, Ill.; great-grandparents, the Rev. Raymond and Helen Oxford of McClure, Arthur and Frances Burton and Yvonne Miller of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by a grandfather, Ricky Burton; great-grandparents, Earl Miller and Buford and Faye King.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. Raymond Oxford will officiate.
Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery at Fruitland, Mo.