- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police reports 2/11
Tuesday, Feb. 11
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Robert Neil Hale, 24, of 301 N. Lorimier St., Apt. 309, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday at Main and Meriwether on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and traffic violations.
Keith Lee Donachy, 34, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested Sunday at William Street and Interstate 55 on suspicion of possession of ephedrine with intent to manufacture.
Anthony Wade Rodgers, 38, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Sunday at 3415 William St. on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of ephedrine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Dale Nabors, 39, of 2037 Pear Tree Court, Apt. 11, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on a warrant for failure to return rental property.
William J. Sample, 27, of 610 Kies Ave., Jackson, was arrested Sunday at 3439 William St. on suspicion of possession of ephedrine with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Darrell Sydney Young. 39, of 412 Koch St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a warrant for probation violation.Thefts
A cell phone was reported stolen Sunday at 1225 N. West End Blvd.
A PlayStation and games were reported stolen Sunday at 120 N. Sprigg St.
A vintage rug was reported stolen Sunday at 830 Jurie.
CDs, a CD case and flashlight were reported stolen Sunday at 3049 William St.
Room rental and keys were reported stolen Monday at the Town House Inn, 505 N. Kingshighway.
A burglary was reported Sunday at 417 Marie. Nothing was taken. Property damage
The U.S. government reported grass damaged Sunday at Independence and Frederick streets.
Tuesday, Feb. 11
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Bradley G. Robey, 26, of 312 Oak Forest St., Jackson, Mo., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
Arrests Mary Hogan of 1038 County Road 349, Jackson, Mo., was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for insufficient funds. She also was issued a summons for speeding.
Kyle Long, 19, of 106 North St., Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of zero tolerance and operating a motor vehicle with only one working head lamp.
A 16-year-old female was arrested Sunday on suspicion of simple assault and property damage.Summonses
Curtis L. Smith, 40, of 126 N. Neal St., Jackson, was issued a summons Friday for driving while revoked and failure to stop at a stop sign.
Thomas Gills, 38, of 957 W Independence St., No. 12, Jackson, was issued a summons Friday for failure to stop at a red light.
Thomas Lanning, 27, of 616 W. Washington St., Jackson, was issued a summons Friday for improper registration and failure to maintain insurance.
Damage was reported Saturday in the 2400 block of Ridgeway Drive.Miscellaneous
Forgery of a prescription was reported Friday in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
A domestic dispute was reported Sunday in the 100 block of Daisy Avenue.