- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
St. Louis woman hurt in accident on Interstate 55
A St. Louis woman sustained moderate injuries early Monday when the vehicle she was riding in ran off Interstate 55, down an embankment and came to rest in a creek.
Christina Miller, 19, was taken to St. Francis Medical Center after the accident. It occurred at 3:20 a.m., 13 miles north of Cape Girardeau.
The driver, Christopher Hager, 23, of St. Louis sustained minor injuries and was taken to the same hospital.
Hager was issued a summons for not wearing a seat belt.