- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Margaret "Peggy" Diehl, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2003, at Chateau Girardeau Health Center.
She was born May 28, 1912, in Philadelphia, Pa. She and Frank Diehl were married in 1933 in Philadelphia. He died in 1994.
Diehl had been a bookkeeper in the magazine publishing field. She was a member of Christ Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Frank Diehl of Oahu, Hawaii, a daughter, Mary Meier of Cape Girardeau; nine grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son and three brothers.
Friends may call at Christ Evangelical Church after 9:30 a.m. Saturday.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Arthur Hunt officiating.
There will also be a memorial service at a later date in Philadelphia. Burial will be in Magnolia Cemetery in Philadelphia.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.