- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- The funeral for Robert Shelton of Anna will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna. The Rev. Kenneth Mixen will officiate. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, and Monday until time of service.
Shelton, 74, died Thursday, Jan. 30, 2003, at his home.
He was born Nov. 3, 1928, in Union County, son of Everett and Elsie Baldwin Shelton.
Survivors include two daughters, Shirley Shelton of Anna, Brenda Hill of Kansas City, Kan.; four sons, Robert Shelton Jr. of Las Vegas, Nev., Eric Shelton of Florida, Warren and Bill Shelton of Anna; a sister, Wilma Phillips of Jonesboro, Ill.; five grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and two sisters.