- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Daughter to Sgt. Clinton Lewis and Aimee Marie Ticer of Buford, S.C., Buford Memorial Hospital, 3:57 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2003. Name, Emilie Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Ticer is the former Aimee Forester, granddaughter of Sharon Forester of Cape Girardeau. Ticer is the son of Lewis and Janis Ticer of Jackson. He is in the U. S. Marine Corps, stationed at Parris Island, S.C.
Daughter to Steve and Kimberly Pecaut of Margate, Fla., University of Miami Hospital in Miami, Fla., 10:20 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2003. Name, Kathryn Sue. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. Mrs. Pecaut is the former Kimberly Thompson, daughter of Mamie Thompson of Fort Myers, Fla., and the late Howard Thompson. She is a flight attendant with United Air Lines. Pecaut is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Pecaut of Cape Girardeau. He is CEO of Frontseat Productions.
Son to Richard Hayden and Jill Elizabeth Lynn of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 6:42 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, 2003. Name, Leyton Daniel. Weight, 6 pounds 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Lynn is the former Jill Mullins, daughter of Jack and Marietta Mullins of Farmington, Mo. She is a computer teacher and technology coordinator at Nell Holcomb School. Lynn is the son of Robert and Mary Lynn of Caruthersville, Mo. He is district manager with CitiCapital Commercial Corp.
Son to Johnnie Paul and Traci Dawn Shands of Oran, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 9:48 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, 2003. Name, Dane Kristian. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Shands is the former Traci Patterson, daughter of Leon and Sandra Patterson of Oran. She is employed at St. Francis. Shands is the son of James and Pauline Shands of East Prairie, Mo. He is employed in the door and frame division at Steward Steel.