- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Sgt. Clinton Lewis and Aimee Marie Ticer of Buford, S.C., Buford Memorial Hospital, 3:57 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2003. Name, Emilie Michelle. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Ticer is the former Aimee Forester, granddaughter of Sharon Forester of Cape Girardeau. Ticer is the son of Lewis and Janis Ticer of Jackson. He is in the U. S. Marine Corps, stationed at Parris Island, S.C.
Daughter to Steve and Kimberly Pecaut of Margate, Fla., University of Miami Hospital in Miami, Fla., 10:20 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2003. Name, Kathryn Sue. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. Mrs. Pecaut is the former Kimberly Thompson, daughter of Mamie Thompson of Fort Myers, Fla., and the late Howard Thompson. She is a flight attendant with United Air Lines. Pecaut is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Pecaut of Cape Girardeau. He is CEO of Frontseat Productions.
Son to Richard Hayden and Jill Elizabeth Lynn of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 6:42 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, 2003. Name, Leyton Daniel. Weight, 6 pounds 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Lynn is the former Jill Mullins, daughter of Jack and Marietta Mullins of Farmington, Mo. She is a computer teacher and technology coordinator at Nell Holcomb School. Lynn is the son of Robert and Mary Lynn of Caruthersville, Mo. He is district manager with CitiCapital Commercial Corp.
Son to Johnnie Paul and Traci Dawn Shands of Oran, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 9:48 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24, 2003. Name, Dane Kristian. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Shands is the former Traci Patterson, daughter of Leon and Sandra Patterson of Oran. She is employed at St. Francis. Shands is the son of James and Pauline Shands of East Prairie, Mo. He is employed in the door and frame division at Steward Steel.