- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CAIRO, Ill. -- Bobby J. Ledbetter, 59, of Murphysboro, Ill., formerly of Cairo, died Monday, Jan. 27, 2003, at St. Joseph Hospital in Murphysboro.
He was born March 8, 1943, in Ullin, Ill., son of Roy and Alice Brown Ledbetter.
Survivors include two sisters, Eleanor Riggs of Cairo, Peggy Franklin of Pocatello, Idaho; two brothers, Larry Ledbetter of Indianapolis, Ind., and Gary Ledbetter of Mounds, Ill.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Wilma Williams officiating. Burial will be in Green Lawn Memorial Gardens at Villa Ridge, Ill.