- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 1/28/03
Tuesday, Jan. 28
The following items were released by theCape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Earl Lavelle Harris, 25, of 208 S. Middle St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday for trafficking and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
Darrell Dewayne Wiseman, 21, of 627 S. Benton, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday for operating a motor vehicle without a license.
Two males, ages 12 and 14, were cited into juvenile court Sunday on suspicion of taking jewelry at Famous Barr.
Cigarettes were reported stolen Sunday at Rhodes 101 at 2109 William St.
A DVD player was reported stolen Monday at 520 Broadway.
A window was broken and a safe was reported taken Monday at Sun Loan Company, 2007 Independence St.
A rifle spotlight, walkie-talkie and other items were reported stolen Monday at 820 N. Sprigg St.
A purse and contents were reported stolen Monday at 120 N. Main St.
A bike was reported stolen last week from a dormitory at Southeast Missouri State University.Assault
A domestic assault was reported Sunday.
A 42-year-old female was taken into protective custody Sunday.Jackson
Tuesday, Jan. 28
The following items were released by theJackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Thomas J. Nixon, 30, 1114 W. Mount Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended and failure to drive in a single lane.
Larry Looman, 56, of 3637 N. High St., Jackson, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
Arrests Jeffrey C. Tygett, 40, of 812 Odus, Jackson, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of child abuse.
Gordon M. Platz, 28, of 906 Priest St., Jackson, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of third-degree domestic assault.
Summons Oscar Ramirez, 25, of 1034 Wabash, Farmington, Mo., was issued a summons Saturday on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license.
An assault was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street on Friday.
There was a report of a minor in possession of alcohol Friday on the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.