Speak Out: Stupid Unions

Posted by BonScott on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 9:43 AM:

Stupid Thread....

Replies (13)

• I think the Atheist is back, same MO - bad grammar.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 10:13 AM
  • I think it's awesome to see people like this post. When you peel the layers off the Obama worshippers it get ugly. And stupid.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 12:06 PM
  • Rick, they won't even be flipping burgers at McDonalds soon. The more they ***** and moan about a higher minimum wage, the sooner Roboburger will be installed. And self order stations....Like I've said for a long time. They can't see past the end of their arm.

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 12:26 PM
  • Yet another good example Rick.

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Aug 12, 2015, at 12:57 PM
  • Do away with unions and work for $5.00 a day, now those were the good ole days.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 7:14 PM
  • Do away with unions and work for $5.00 a day, now those were the good ole days.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 7:14 PM

Yet another STUPID comment from an Obama lover....That can't even possibly happen....But I actually wish it would, because that means minimum wage would be a lot lower.

-- Posted by BonScott on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 7:17 PM
  • Posted by Dexterite1 on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 7:14 PM

Dexter: You could also buy a new Ford for $2000 in the good ole days before the unions got a strangled hold on the car makers.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 7:33 PM
  • Rick, Not sure why but when I started out I wanted to be paid what I was worth. Back then if I felt It wasn't happening I moved on. You could leave on Friday and have choice of three jobs on Monday in those days. I never needed a union.

Some of my buddies went to the city, got union jobs doing the same thing over and over for 20 years and retired well.

I have no regrets.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Aug 13, 2015, at 11:10 PM
  • What union did you ever belong to Rick?

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 9:17 AM
  • Rick, I have never had a Union friend of mine give me a truly legit benefit of being in a union. I've even had some, after talking with them about it, question why they are even doing it.

-- Posted by BonScott on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 1:18 PM
  • Unions had a time and a place when they helped some people. Then they became corrupt and worthless, just like our Federal Government is today. Those who sit at the top reap the benefits and their loyal subjects support it. Sad part, just like most voters, the union members as well cannot, or will not admit to being fleeced.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 2:26 PM
  • Lefty is a one liner, runs in types something dumb and then disappears for the day. Hit and Run.... he should be charged here just like you would if you hit and run in traffic.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 2:29 PM
  • My first manufacturing job back in the day was a union position. After less than a year on the job, the company and union were strike bound. After 3 months of walking the picket line, I only received in total $25 from the union and our new contract gave us $.05 more per hour. Within a year I got a management position and never looked back for a union job.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Aug 14, 2015, at 4:26 PM

Respond to this thread