Speak Out: Putinism

Posted by Old John on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 10:03 AM:

BC, Without reading the links posted, I don't think sanctions on Russia hurt Russia as much as American business is hurt by the sanctions. Falling oil prices will starve the bear into a short hibernation but he will awake to benefit the purge of high cost production and OPEC's alliance. IMO

Replies (8)

• -- Posted by ❇Rick on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 7:35 AM

Rick, what about Vodka?...:)🍸

-- Posted by BonScott on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 2:36 PM
  • BC - Didn't Russia invade the Ukraine? and Georgia? Aren't they "making enemies" with their imperialistic designs and killing of others?

Or does that just apply to the US?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 3:37 PM
  • So Russia protected Georgia from Georgia?

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 4:51 PM
  • BC, I think I had a senior moment, now that you explain I do remember that.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 5:48 PM
  • Should Russia place sanctions on the U.S. for it's invasions in the Middle East? Is what's good for the goose, good for the gander?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 7:18 PM
  • Does anyone know what it is about Russia that scares the U.S. government so?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 7:19 PM
  • Does anyone know what it is about Russia that scares the U.S. government so?-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 7:19 PM

Loss of control? One would like to think Obama is concerned about oppression of people, communism, etc. but so far has never once indicated any of that bothers him so loss of control is all I can figure out.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 7:31 PM
  • -- Posted by BCStoned on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 5:44 PM

BC: I looked at the map of Georgia and can't find South Ossetia....is it near Atlanta.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Dec 17, 2014, at 8:48 PM

Respond to this thread