Speak Out: JC Penny Ad

Posted by justbob on Thu, Nov 27, 2014, at 12:05 PM:

Am I the only one who did not get the 72 page JCP ad in the Thankgiving Day paper? Da wife is not happy!!!!

Replies (3)

• justbob, Wife wanted to buy something goofy at Wal-mart so I took her thinking I could talk her out of it when we got in there. She doesn't walk too good so I let her out near the door to the objection of the traffic attendants. Parked down somewhere in the direction of Arkansas and 30 had minutes passed when I entered the store. Another 30 minutes and I found the one and only inside bench and got to sit with a pretty girl waiting for her father to reappear after they got separated in the chaos. After an hour, wife comes out with two of the latest greatest things. I asked why two and she said because if she liked them she wouldn't be able to get another at that price.

I'm sure we set a responsible spending example for the young lady. Hopefully her dad will explain about crazy old folks. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 27, 2014, at 7:42 PM
  • RELee,

Good point - but she was looking for a deals on items for the "Gifts for the Elderly" program. Trying to get as many items as our budget will allow.

-- Posted by justbob on Fri, Nov 28, 2014, at 7:27 AM
  • RELee,

No problem - you had no way of knowing. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

-- Posted by justbob on Fri, Nov 28, 2014, at 3:30 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: