Speak Out: Zombie Culture

Posted by Old John on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 12:15 AM:

When I see zombies and vampires mentioned I generally keep channel searching.

Replies (36)

• I've listened to Wagner and I don't think his music compares very well to Miley Cyrus or KISS in his performances. Sure he was out there in his personal life but not in his music.

IMO Tchaikovsky wrote some of the most beautiful music in the world - but was so depressed he stood in freezing water in the winter hoping he would catch disease/fever and die. Because he didn't want to commit outright suicide. Couldn't tell by the music or the performances of it.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 8:42 AM
  • Just me , I'll head back to the Rez to get out of the madness of today's society.-- Posted by Diseased*Turtle on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 3:40 AM

DT: Can you make room on the Rez for girlfriend and I.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 8:44 AM
  • Wagner likes the brass section and is excessive to some. Have you listened to a lot of his music or a select few?

Very little of his "life"?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 11:35 AM
  • Here's one that we should all start the day off with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8RGhSZmfU

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Sep 24, 2014, at 9:03 AM
  • semo, Good music and good message.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Sep 24, 2014, at 9:43 AM
  • Great song, great message and cause. (Written for This Able Veteran)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fyIIgguvk18 I.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Sep 25, 2014, at 6:36 PM
  • Not surprised Professor Dug is a Wagner fan.

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Fri, Sep 26, 2014, at 4:58 PM
  • L'Spags... we know you're a communist sympathizer... we know you're a proud/avowed atheist... we know you've lied repeatedly by posts of your own words.

You once posted I don't have employees working for me. You were wrong. You once posted I don't have more teaching experience than Obama. You were wrong. You once posted I was a professor. You were wrong.

Don't you get tired of being wrong? Or is that not important to a communist atheist?

Why did you have all your posts deleted? We know why. You don't like being held accountable. Look what your words have reduced you to. Childish behavior.

The melt down continues...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 10:21 AM
  • Dug would have to have somebody do his work as he is on here day and night. Good to see you back, Dug.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 11:06 AM
  • Why did you have all your posts deleted? We know why. You don't like being held accountable. Look what your words have reduced you to. Childish behavior.

The melt down continues...

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 10:21 AM

I didn't. More Dug lies...

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 12:11 PM
  • Sure. They just deleted them out of their own. They do that all the time. Not.

You even asked me where I was getting quotes of your own words - because you thought you had the site cleansed. Then I had to remind you that anytime someone cuts and pastes your words those are not deleted.

Nice try Spags!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 12:15 PM
  • Dug would have to have somebody do his work as he is on here day and night. Good to see you back, Dug. -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 11:06 AM

Never left. As for "day and night"? Want some mustard with that crow you're eating?

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Aug 27, 2014, at 10:42 AM

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Sep 17, 2014, at 11:12 AM

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Jun 15, 2014, at 11:55 AM

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Aug 15, 2014, at 3:45 PM

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Sep 17, 2014, at 4:19 PM

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Sep 17, 2014, at 6:21 PM

-- Posted by left turn on Wed, Sep 17, 2014, at 6:37 PM

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Sep 18, 2014, at 7:36 PM

-- Posted by left turn on Tue, Jun 17, 2014, at 8:05 PM

-- Posted by left turn on Fri, Sep 12, 2014, at 10:11 PM

Actually that quick look-up is revealing. Looks like you're rolling of momma's couch around 10, eating that bowl of cereal and then you start posting. Around 12 hours later you crash back on the couch.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 12:33 PM
  • Sure. They just deleted them out of their own. They do that all the time. Not.

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 12:15 PM

So how does one have all of their posts deleted?

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 1:56 PM
  • Doesn't take much to get under Dug's skin, does it? LOL

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 2:38 PM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 2:38 PM

Doesn't take much to make you look like a hypocrite, does it? LOL.

Now who's posting "day and night"? LOL!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 2:42 PM
  • Look you punk. I was probably getting off a plane in Saigon while your momma was wiping both ends of your anatomy. So take your condescending attitude and stick it along side where your head is. I'm sure there is room.

-- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 3:01 PM
  • Doesn't take much to get under Dug's skin, does it? LOL -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 2:38 PM

You were saying? You are thin-skinned and on these threads day and night. LOL!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 3:22 PM

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 12:15 PM

So how does one have all of their posts deleted?

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 1:56 PM

Dug read this. He refuses to answer. Because he knows he got caught lying again. So dishonest.

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 3:35 PM
  • Doesn't take much to get under Dug's skin, does it? LOL -- Posted by left turn on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 2:38 PM

He's the only poster that saves posts from years gone by. He's obsessed. He still thinks I am some poster named jay. He's nuts.

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 3:36 PM
  • I don't save posts, but I don't need to. Your reputation is well cemented here. Lying. Nasty. Atheist. Communist. All thanks to your own words.

Now tell us why you had your posts removed Jay/Ike/Spaniard/L'Spags? It really reveals your mental state. Who would do something as bizarre as that? Nobody but you. And then the name change to hide your identity? Now that is nuts.

You're a coward. And afraid of your own words.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 5:15 PM
  • You're a coward.

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 5:15 PM

This is becoming your signature, Dug. You sure don't have many friends on here.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 6:31 PM
  • I have plenty of friends. Once again curious you didn't call Jay/Ike/Spaniard/L'Spags when he said that.

Because you're a coward liberal. And please don't brag again. You libs are the biggest hypocrites I've seen!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 9:31 PM
  • -- Posted by Reasoning on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 6:31 PM

Reason: IMO, Dug has more friends than you do on this forum. I'm proud to be a Dug fan.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 10:12 AM
  • Thanks semo!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 10:30 AM
  • Dug,

Be assured there are more who agree with you than with those who do not. Most of the conservative type posters on here post with only one name. With the leftists, you kind of have to divide by a factor to get a real count of who is posting. I know for a fact one on here has at least two names besides the one she started with and perhaps more.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 11:10 AM
  • Wheels - true! It was funny yesterday - kind of a challenge - to get the libs all tied up in the afternoon ganging up when they smell blood. They come out for a while - sock puppets, multiple names and all!

It's fun to stir the liberal pot some times. :-)

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 1:33 PM
  • This is becoming your signature, Dug. You sure don't have many friends on here.

I have plenty of friends. Once again curious you didn't call Jay/Ike/Spaniard/L'Spags when he said that.

Because you're a coward liberal. And please don't brag again. You libs are the biggest hypocrites I've seen!

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 9:31 PM

Dug said the libs are hypocrites because we don't post links. Then Dug posts quotes without links.

He's a hypocrite based on his own words.

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 5:45 PM
  • This is becoming your signature, Dug. You sure don't have many friends on here.

I have plenty of friends. Once again curious you didn't call Jay/Ike/Spaniard/L'Spags when he said that.

-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 9:31 PM

But I have plenty of friends! Sure you do, Professor Dug.

-- Posted by L'Espagnol on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 5:50 PM
  • Jay/Ike/Spaniard/L'Spastic - once again as your buddy posted in reply to you:

"You're never gonna get a girl with an attitude like that Jay".

Take his advice. He's the only friend you have.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Sun, Sep 28, 2014, at 8:59 PM
  • Because you're a coward liberal.-- Posted by Dug on Sat, Sep 27, 2014, at 9:31 PM

Again.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 6:33 AM
  • I did that intentionally - knew that would get your dander up.

I could post all your name calling - Again. If you'd like.

I think this thread has run it's course. Shouldn't you give it up Reasoning?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 6:51 AM
  • "Name calling is abusive or insulting language referring to a person or group, a verbal abuse." Wiki

It is not using adjectives in a conversation. Clearly you are having problems understanding that, and look the buffoon (clown) trying to insinuate it.

Go ahead Dug. It is a ridiculous exercise of futility. Since you are the 'boss' and appear to not work, spend your time trying to achieve a goal that is unattainable. You only embarrass your self.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 9:22 AM
  • So using your unreasonable (and self fulfilling) logic to you

it is offensive to call you "stupid" (noun)

but OK to call you a "stupid person" (adjective).

Try again.

======

You're just another typical liberal trying to control the lexicon. And you look stupid (adjective) trying to do so. You love to be the referee don't you? I've pointed out your condescending and name calling in the past and I just point out how futile and embarrassing your post was. Trying to slice a noun vs. adjective to suit you is... stupid. And then you post this - hilarious! and the epitome of hypocrisy:

"boss", "appear to not work", "buffoon", "clown"

You have failed. Try and slice it another way.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 9:29 AM
  • Are there buffoons and clowns Rick?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 1:54 PM
  • True dat !

-- Posted by ▪Rick on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 3:09 PM

I agree!

-- Posted by Reasoning on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 5:35 PM
  • And I agree! Most are liberals I find...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Sep 29, 2014, at 5:39 PM

Respond to this thread